- 2 slabs of baby back pork ribs
- 2 ounces of Punch Daddy Cajun Seasoning
- 6 ounces of Punch Daddy Cajun Mesquite Rub
- 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 heaping handful of Applewood chips (soaked in water)
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
Pre-heat oven to 280 degrees. Rub ribs on both sides with “both” Punch Daddy seasonings and place in refrigerator for 3 hours. Remove and set on counter for 30 minutes.
Place ribs on a baking sheet with chicken broth covering the bottom of the pan (at least 1/4 inch deep), then tightly cover with foil and place in oven for 4 hours. Remove from oven and place on BBQ pit for a smokey and crisp flavor, cooking for approximately 15 minutes per side.
BBQ Pit: Heat your pit to 350 degrees and place Applewood chips in with the coals.
BBQ Sauce: Baste the ribs with your favorite BBQ sauce. For a bolder flavor, add 6 oz. of au jus from the baking pan to your sauce and reduce by half on stove top.